Work Remotely as a Volunteer Team Member (Pensacola Area)
The Volunteer Services Team Member will oversee the utilization and access to our volunteering platform; Volunteer Connection, the official American Red Cross volunteer engagement online system.
- Provide expert support and guidance to the region and/or chapter
- Establish an ongoing system training calendar
- Conduct system training, using official American Red Cross training materials for volunteers and volunteer supervisors
- Serve as a champion of our volunteer system
About American Red Cross - North Florida Region
751 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Office Locations: Jacksonville, Gainesville, Lake City, Panama City, Pensacola, and Tallahassee
We'll work with your schedule.
9111 Sturdevant Street Suite APensacola, FL 32514
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Disaster Response
- Event Planning / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- We have volunteer opportunities to match a wide range of interests and time commitment, including virtual (work from home) opportunities.
- All volunteers must register online at RedCross.Org. There is a brief application and online background check that must be submitted before volunteering.