1 person is interested
Virtual Grant Writing Committee
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The demand for mentors is growing and we need to fund our expanding program!
We are expanding our grant writing committee to work with our team to create and execute our 2022 plan. ● Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents
● Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant
● Work with department managers to compile financials and data
● Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials
● Develops and maintains a proposal calendar
● Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
● Develops an annual grants strategy
● Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants ● Collaborate with the ED and Business Development Chair to send funders newsletter
● Perform other duties as assigned
HOURS Currently the hours required are set by the volunteer As of right now the position is 100% volunteer and we plan to pay our grant writer once our finances become more fluid with the grant writers help.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About DREAM QUEEN FOUNDATION INC
256 MOREAU LN, SEVERNA PARK, MD 21146, US
The mission of the Gals Lead Teen Program is to ignite the flames of self-discovery and empowerment for teenage girls. The vision of the Gals Lead program is to create a world where every teen girl embraces who she is today so that she can blossom into the passionate, purpose-filled woman of tomorrow. The mission of The Dream Queen Foundation is to offer a safe space where women and teen girls can come together to support one another and celebrate their dreams.
We envision a world where all women and girls have the knowledge and support they need to step into positions of leadership and bring their whole selves to impacting the world, making it a more positive, peaceful, and joyful place to live.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 17, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Resource Development / Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- The hours are set by the volunteer and arranged with the Executive Director.
- Creativity, Open Mind, Organization Skills, Ability to see the grand plan and growth that will be happening.