During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Board Director - Position Description: Accounting & Bookkeeping
A Board Director of non-profit Bounce Animal Rescue (Bounce) is a very important and visible
position. You would commit to fulfill the responsibilities of the role as outlined below. You would
commit to leading Bounce in partnership with the community and staff and leave Bounce better
than it was when assuming the position. You would commit to maintaining knowledge of Bounce
and have a personal commitment to its Mission, Vision, Purpose, and Goals.
As a Board Director, you would commit to:
* Conduct Board business in accordance with the Bylaws of Bounce.
* Regularly attend Board meetings and other important events.
o Is an active participant in annual strategic planning efforts.
* Make a time commitment of at least 10 hours per week.
* Work in partnership with the Executive Director to accomplish the goals of Bounce.
* Be a connector to people, resources, and ideas.
* Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments, completing them thoroughly and on
o Escalates issues to the Executive Director and Board Chair immediately.
* Works with Board and committee members to build working relationships that
contributes to consensus.
Specifically, you would commit to:
* Serve as a member of the Finance Committee.
o Evaluate becoming the future Treasurer.
o Recruit additional Committee members.
* Work with the Board and Executive Director to maintain a balanced and positive budget.
* Potentially serve as one of the bookkeepers of the financials.
PO Box 272407, Fort Collins, CO 80527, US
To rescue and transition displaced domestic animals into their ideal homes.
Leading rescue innovation by adding significant value to the lives of animals and the community.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 272407Fort Collins, CO 80521
February 12, 2020