LUNG FORCE Committee Member
Are you passionate about lung health?
Do you want to help create a world free of lung disease?
Would you like to raise your voice in support of lung health for all?
If so, consider joining the LUNG FORCE Committee, a group of dedicated individuals in the Pittsburgh area working together to serve as local ambassadors of the national LUNG FORCE movement, raising awareness on the rise of lung cancer & lung disease and fighting to defeat these devastating diseases.
- Be a spokesperson for LUNG FORCE by spreading awareness of the American Lung Association’s mission to save lives by improving lung health
- Participate in calls & meetings to provide input on fundraising & engagement efforts
- Rally personal & professional networks to support the cause and participate in the LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Pittsburgh
- Facilitate introductions to potential LUNG FORCE supporters to help secure new sponsorships, participants, volunteers, etc
- Participate at & fundraise for the LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Pittsburgh
By banding together as one LUNG FORCE, we will reverse the course of lung disease, improve lung health for millions and, ultimately, save lives.If you are interested in joining or would like more information, contact Lauren Graham at Lauren.Graham@lung.org or 412-430-3059.
About American Lung Association of Pennsylvania
810 River Avenue, Suite 140, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, US
To save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.
For over 115 years, the American Lung Association has remained steadfast in its mission to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. We are dedicated to defeating lung cancer, serving as a champion for clean air for all, improving the quality of life for those with lung disease, and creating a tobacco- and vape-free future. Guided by a strong moral compass, we continue to advance our mission as we always have - by combining education, advocacy, and research efforts.
We are committed to providing you with the most up-to-date information on all things lung health to help you as we move towards a world free of lung disease. We offer a number of programs that are designed to help people quit smoking, learn to live with and control their asthma, and prevent adolescents from smoking, just to name a few.
As long as anyone struggles to breathe freely, the Lung Association will be there to champion for them. Because when you can’t breathe, nothing else matters.
We'll work with your schedule.
810 River AveSuite 140Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 1 year commitment (renewable)
- Approximately 7 meetings/conference calls per year