2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Northshore Senior Center is adding volunteer drivers to their transportation department to better serve seniors in our community. This program will allow seniors to access food and medical resources. Volunteer drivers will use their own vehicle to transport seniors that otherwise do not qualify for transportation through our regular transportation program. Volunteers will be reimbursed for mileage. It is an opportunity to build meaningful relationships, and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you're helping others in need.
- Must be at least 21 Years old
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
- Vehicle Liability insurance policy that meets Northshore Senior Center standards.
- Must maintain vehicle in good working condition, must have and use seatbelts.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Must follow NSC transportation standards: Courtesy, Safety and Comfort.
About Northshore Senior Center
10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell, WA 98011, US
The Northshore Senior Center promotes healthy living & well-being in our community through programs, services, resources and civic engagement. We envision a community where everyone of all ages leads full, healthy and inspired lives.
The Northshore Senior Center is a fun, vibrant community hub, buzzing with activity. Through our nutrition programs, humanities classes (arts, literature, cultural exploration), activities for physical and mental well-being, local field trips and a multitude of social services-including programs for adults of all ages with special needs and family caregivers - we take pride in having helped develop several national models that have demonstrated a positive impact on the well-being of older adults. We strive to ensure that people engaged in our myriad programs and services receive the holistic support they need in an enthusiastic and positive atmosphere. Founded in 1972, the Northshore Senior Center is a local, non-profit organization. Our service area is primarily Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville, Juanita, Mill Creek, Northeast King County and Southeast Snohomish County.
10212 E Riverside DrBothell, WA 98011
August 12, 2021
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Varies, depending on the needs of seniors and availability.
- Must complete a volunteer application, sign a volunteer agreement and authorize a background check. May be subject to additional screenings or qualifications prior to starting.