ORGANIZATION: The Borgen Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
- Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
About The Borgen Project
1120 Pacific Avenue Suite 100, Tacoma, WA 98402, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. and U.K. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nations on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. and U.K. foreign policy.
In and aroundPoultney, VT 05764
November 30, 2022
- Public Relations
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing