Fancy Tea With Mommy and Me at the Butterfly House
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Don’t be late for this very important date! Our tea party will have you feeling fancy and acting silly as we celebrate Mommies, Grammies, and Aunties. We’ll be eating tasty treats and sipping delightful drinks while having fun in Wonderland!
The Butterfly House is looking for volunteers to assist on Saturday and Sunday, May 2nd and May 3rd. Saturday from 9am-12pm, Sunday from 9am-12pm, and Sunday from 1-4pm. Volunteers will assist with event setup and tear-down, as well as one of the following duties during the course of the event:
- Food Service - Assisting with food and beverage service as well as keeping tables clear.
- Zero Waste Ambassador - Help the Butterfly House be more green by assisting program participants sort their waste into recycling, compost, and if need be, landfill.
- Activity Assistant - Assist children and families with various crafts/activities during the event.
About Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House
Faust Park, 15193 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63017, US
To foster a better understanding of butterflies, and increase awareness of the natural world.
The Butterfly House and Education Center emphasizes conservation, education and fun. Its highlights include a free flight house with 1200 butterflies, a native habitat garden and changing temporary exhibits.
Butterfly House (at Faust Park)15193 Olive BoulevardChesterfield, MO 63017
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- At least one 3-hour shift.