FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
Four Corners Group (FCG) is looking for a volunteer to provide administrative & operational support to the executive director by handling all office support responsibilities related to building the organizational capabilities of FCG, community programs, and correspondence among all those involved in the initiative.
Qualified candidates will have strong leadership and organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multitask and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. An operational understanding of Google Suites would be welcomed, but not required.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Keeps organizational calendar & handles communications to staff, volunteers, and partners
- Reviews social media platforms hosted by FCG
- Manages contacts and documents
- Sets up and coordinates meetings and conference calls
- Assists with communications to staff, volunteers and partners
- Follow up with 1625 team leads in various cities for snap shots
- Assists with Donor care/Partner plan through Bloomrang platform
- Files, maintains & updates files and reports
- Retrieves, responds (within 48 hours) and records daily messages
- Assists with HR needs & various assignments
- Communications to prayer team once weekly
- Produces and sends E-blast once per month and newsletters quarterly
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passion for youth
- Great communication & Customer Service skills
- Journalism and writing skills a plus
- Knowledge of general office
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle invoices, pledges, pay bills & run monthly reports is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others
- Ability to communicate conflicts, task priorities, and meet lifelines
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- 5-6 hours per week, work from home
- If possible 1 to 2 hours for team meetings at the office if applicable.
The on-boarded volunteer for this position will initially be working within a three months maximum introductory period in order to determine compatibility with the work entailed
About FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
4002 HIGHWAY 78 W STE 530 # 165, SNELLVILLE, GA 30039, US
Restoring hope to youth in crisis by providing pathways to thriving adulthood.
Four Corners Group is focused on youth caught up in the vicious cycle of recidivism within the juvenile justice system. We work with At-Promise youth through our 1625 initiative and Pathways program. Pathways to Success provides character education, toastmasters, job readiness training and employment opportunities. Youth are also paired with mentors to help them be productive citizens that will flourish. We have served more than 1000 youth from 2015-2019.We have recently launched our Pathways program that will equip and change the lives of hundreds of youth in multiple cities and states over the next few years.