Donor Development Director
FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
Four Corners Group (FCG) is searching for a dedicated volunteer to pioneer our up and coming donor development initiatives. The donor development director will be responsible for communicating with donors, primarily through social media platforms and email, to inform them of the ways in which their contributions are assisting FCG in achieving the organization's goals, showing our appreciation for their faith in the organization, and discovering ways to help donors become more hands-on with the work that FCG does.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Script and disperse periodic donor appreciation messages and status updates to keep donors connected with how their resources are contributing to FCG activities
- Initiate and oversee initiatives to integrate donors closer into the core activities of FCG in addition to providing funding
Donor Development Director Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
About FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
4002 HIGHWAY 78 W STE 530 # 165, SNELLVILLE, GA 30039, US
Restoring hope to youth in crisis by providing pathways to thriving adulthood.
Four Corners Group is focused on youth caught up in the vicious cycle of recidivism within the juvenile justice system. We work with At-Promise youth through our 1625 initiative and Pathways program. Pathways to Success provides character education, toastmasters, job readiness training and employment opportunities. Youth are also paired with mentors to help them be productive citizens that will flourish. We have served more than 1000 youth from 2015-2019.We have recently launched our Pathways program that will equip and change the lives of hundreds of youth in multiple cities and states over the next few years.