2 people are interested
Spotify and Printify (and other potential store apps) Online Store Assistant
ORGANIZATION: New Heights Educational Group, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Spotify and Printify (and other potential store apps) Online Store Assistant helps manage our store account, settings and Apps.
Personnel who interact with the general public act as representatives for New Heights Educational Group. As such, we have a two-part evaluation process.
Here is our recruitment process:
Step 1: It's important that we learn about your background pertaining to the position. Please provide your resume and three references (including their phone numbers and email addresses).
Step 2: We will set up a telephone Interview.
- Work online with Spotify, Apps, images, orders, products, customers, marketing, and collaborate with our Google Analytics team members and social media team.
- Work online with Printify (and other potential store apps) and our graphics team to create products to sell.
- Monitor progress of account and provide reports and weekly feedback to NHEG Team and Staff.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased customers.
- Develop strategies to encourage sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
NHEG responds to all emails, please check your spam folder, or contact us if you don't hear from us. NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com or call 419-786-0247.
About New Heights Educational Group, Inc
14735 Power Dam Road BY APPT ONLY, DEFIANCE, OH 43512, US
Our Mission: The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
We are an award winning resource and literacy center. We serve all families regardless of school choice or backgrounds. Apply to volunteer in one of our 95 positions, if you have a talent we can implement it. Contact us today: NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com
*Please be advised that most of the potential volunteers that reach out to us, do not reply to our initial letter. Make sure to check spam folders, share a phone number and stay proactive in your onboarding.
Volunteer with us:
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 8, 2022
- General Education
- Sales Process
- Product Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 10 hours a week
- As mentioned above