During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Duties: * Attend public programs and help staff when needed.
* Other duties as assigned (i.e. collect zip codes, and other data from participants.
* Educate visitors on topics selected by Summit Metro Parks after appropriate training.
* Keep track of hours worked. Qualifications: * Neat appearance; warm, friendly disposition; able to communicate clearly.
* Have enthusiasm, patience and understanding.
* Able to learn information about Summit Metro Parks and our conservation efforts.
* Good communication skills.
* Willing and able to follow directions given by Summit Metro Parks Conservation Dept. staff.
* Minimum age 16 for general programs and age 55 for Vantage/RSVP grant related programs
2279 Romiq Rd, Akron, OH 44320, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
VANTAGE Aging promotes positive aging through a variety of programs and services for older adults. Our nonprofit organization serves 38 counties and is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. In Summit and Medina Counties, we facilitate the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for people age 55 and older who want to make a meaningful impact in the community. We also offer employment training, home care and home health aide assistance, nutrition and home-delivered meal services, alcohol and drug addiction counseling, and mental health and prevention services.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Treaty Lane RoadCuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
February 7, 2020