During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Duties: - Medina County Parks need volunteers to help with conservation practices.
- Assist with maintaining garden beds
- Assist with removing invasive species
- Assist in tree/shrub plantings
- Collect seeds at various locations throughout the Medina County Park District. Qualifications: - Should be able to kneel/stoop for extended period of time
- Should be physically able to shovel and bend over
- Able to hike off trail
2279 Romiq Rd, Akron, OH 44320, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
VANTAGE Aging promotes positive aging through a variety of programs and services for older adults. Our nonprofit organization serves 38 counties and is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. In Summit and Medina Counties, we facilitate the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for people age 55 and older who want to make a meaningful impact in the community. We also offer employment training, home care and home health aide assistance, nutrition and home-delivered meal services, alcohol and drug addiction counseling, and mental health and prevention services.
We'll work with your schedule.
6100 Ridge RdSharon Center, OH 44274
February 7, 2020