All-Volunteer Arts Organization Seeks Like Minded Individuals to Join Team (On-Site/Remote)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
Now in its 20th year, The Valley Film Festival (VFF) supports local and international voices that advance storytelling, while furthering the education, production, and exhibition of film...and music.
This year, our festival runs August 1-9, 2020 with music panels & performances, film screenings, and a film sales/distribution symposium. Each day includes educational and networking opportunities.
We are looking for individuals to volunteer short-term or long-term for remote/virtual opportunities (now) and on-site event staffing areas (August):
- Publicity/PR (remote/virtual)
- Movie lovers to pre-screen short film submissions (remote/virtual)
- Community partners outreach (remote/virtual)
- Brainstorm-troopers (remote/virtual)
- Production Assistants (some remote/virtual positions available)
- House Manager/Theatre Manager
- General do-gooders
If you are a rockstar in an area that we did not mention, please let us know -- we'd love to have you!
Please let us know if you have any questions.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Valley Film Festival
P.O. Box 2029, Toluca Lake, CA 91610, US
The Valley Film Festival encourages the education, production and distribution of filmmaking in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley
Founded in 2000, The Valley Film Festival, a project of Community Partners, holds the proud title of the first film festival in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley and is designed to bring together established filmmakers, emerging talent, and their audiences on the studio backlot - just North of Hollywood.
We're an all-volunteer, community driven group with a passion for local and foreign films & are looking for like-minded people to join us.
We'll work with your schedule.
Laemmle NoHo7 Theatre5240 Lankershim Blvd.North Hollywood, CA 91602
- Exhibition Arts
- Video Production
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Stage Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- -On-site volunteers have 3-hour shifts; please commit to at least one shift. - Remote/Virtual volunteers have fluid shifts and we request 10 hours, or what you can commit to if more.
- Be nice. Be kind. Love art.