Event Day Volunteer, Broward Walk to Defeat ALS
The ALS Association Florida Chapter
Spend one Saturday morning and make a memory you'll never forget! Come out to volunteer at Vista View Park with The ALS Association Florida Chapter from 7am-noon on Saturday, APRIL 10th, helping with set up, staffing booths, cheering walkers, route monitoring, and breakdown at the Broward Walk to Defeat ALS! Verification of community service hours provided, if needed.
The ALS Association Florida Chapter works to create a world without ALS, raising money to discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest. You can be a part of this vision by becoming a part of this truly meaningful experience.
Simply email Vincenza Cuvin, firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign up!
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
OUR VISION Create a world without ALS. OUR MISSION To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.