4 people are interested
Corporate Engagement Executive Ambassador
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Position Title: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Corporate Engagement Executive ambassador
The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Corporate Engagement Executive Ambassador represents the American Cancer Society in the community, builds relationships, and uses their contacts, influence, and resources to further our lifesaving mission.
The Corporate Engagement Executive Ambassador’s primary responsibility is to secure financial, in-kind, and mission support from new corporate sponsors and to ensure that all sponsors are appropriately recognized and thanked for their support. This person will work with their ACS staff partner to approach corporate, medical, health and fitness-related businesses and other community-oriented organizations. This person will work with their ACS staff partner and help produce relationship introductions for soliciting for new sponsorship and sponsorship teams.
- Develop a sponsorship goal plan and strategies targeting potential sponsors, working with the event staff partner and following the appropriate sponsorship guidelines
- Utilize your personal sphere of influence, as well as the network you encounter through your Ambassador position, to identify potential sponsors
- Work with event staff partner and other American Cancer Society account management staff to build relationships with potential sponsors
- Host an internal kickoff or engagement function for potential new corporate partners or teams. A kickoff is an organized opportunity for corporate partners and employees to learn about the American Cancer Society mission, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, as well as to gather materials
- Understand and educate others about the mission of the American Cancer Society
- Engage Survivors and Caregivers in your company and your network, recognize those willing to share their stories
- Encourage attendance & ENGAGEMENT FOR the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Tampa
For more information contact: Tiffany.Putnam@cancer.org or 757.916.7676
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Tampa
PO Box 17127, Tampa, FL 33682, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
Join the Movement. Fund the Future
For more than two decades, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer has united communities in the fight against this deadly disease and funded breakthrough research, 24/7 support for breast cancer patients, and access to lifesaving screenings. Today, Making Strides is the largest network of breast cancer events in the nation.
Multiple locations Tampa, FL 33607
August 18, 2022