7 people are interested
Non Profit Grant Writer Volunteer
7 people are interested
Key Responsibilities of a Grant Writer
- Responsible for researching grant opportunities at appropriate places
- Possess broad knowledge of organizational structure, functions and needs
- Possess essential knowledge of a grant application process
- Develop effective grant proposals and grant reports based on the organizational requirement
- Identify and understand the financial and budget matters of the company
- Ability to incorporate accurate and pertinent information in the proposal or application
- Interfacing and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Assist various department staff in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements
- Maintain a professional and cordial relation with associates and fund providers to ensure and check if the information provided meets the requirements
- Submit proposals within deadlines to grant coordinator or concerned people for approvals
- Strong research skills and multi tasking
- Excellent written skills with proper knowledge of grammar
- Ability to understand the project requirements, the organization, departments and its functions
- Self-driven, pro-active, ability to work effectively and independently
- Experienced in handling highly confidential matters with discretion
- Responsible, organized and provides attention to details
- Knowledge of computer and software programs
A candidate should have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in English or communication, but not required.
Holding a master's degree, of course adds more advantage to the profile.
Candidates with diploma certification courses that are beneficial to grant writers in the sphere of technical writing or special creative writing are also acceptable.
This intended to be a volunteer unpaid part-time position. In the future this is intended to be a funded part time postion.
About Every Child Has a Story
C/O Beverly Jones Durr, 6275 University Drive Suite 37, #255, Huntsville, AL 35806, US
The mission of Every Child Has a Story is to ensure that no child has to settle for anything less in life than the very best. We empower children and teens by becoming the bridge in the village it takes to raise a child, connecting families in a reciprocal learning experience. We will put an end to the disconnection in communities who lack the confidence to thrive. By empowering and equipping the family unit with strong communication and leadership tools we will break the cycle of despair.
Registered Non profit organization that build stellar communication skills in children age 8 and up through our programs, Speech Crafters Speech and Debate Club and The Writers Vibe. When a child can communicate ideas, dreams and goals to another in a way that is clearly understood - It builds and enhances self confidence and self esteem.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 10, 2021
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Literacy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- at least 20 hours a week