Mentor in Lebanon area
If you have experience in business and would like to give back to the community, consider becoming a SCORE mentor. You will work one on one with people in business or who are considering going into business that have requested help in your are of expertise.
About SCORE Lake of the Ozarks
739 West US Highway 54, PO Box 1375, Camdenton, MO 65020, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
186 North Adams AvenueLebanon, MO 65536
July 12, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Initial training on the SCORE mentoring process will take 3 to 5 hours completing on-line webinars. Mentoring sessions take typically 1 hour but is determined between client and mentor.