Mentor in Columbia area
We are looking for people who have business experience and are willing to help others start or grow their business. Meet with clients and help guide them in making decisions to enhance their business ideas.
About SCORE Lake of the Ozarks
739 West US Highway 54, PO Box 1375, Camdenton, MO 65020, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
300 South Providence RoadColumbia, MO 65205
July 12, 2021
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Orientation or Training
- Initial training to become a SCORE volunteer will take approximately 3 hours. Mentoring depends on client needs.