United *3rd Thursday* Food Bank
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
On the 3rd Thursday of every month, United Food Bank delivers thousands of pounds of food that is distributed throughout the month to our Food Bank recipients. We have a great need of individual and/or group volunteers to help us stock our shelves from the food given to us that particular day.
Assistance is needed between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm. Volunteers are encouraged to select a 2-3 hour period of time to come in and assist in our Food Bank.
If you are interested, please contact Carrie at (480) 963-1423 x 102 or Carrie@Azcend.org
3rd Thursday Schedule February 20th March 19th April 16th May 21st June 18th July 16th August 20th September 17th October 15th November 19th December 17th
345 S. California Street, Chandler, AZ 85225, US
At AZCEND, we change lives by nourishing minds and bodies to create a connected, thriving community. AZCEND meets the basic human needs, including emergency food and clothing, for people in crisis in Chandler and works to empower individuals and families by providing programs that develop skills needed for self-sufficiency and long-term change.
- To support and cultivate goodwill and understanding among all races, creeds, religions and nationalities
- To fulfill emergency needs for persons and families in crisis
- To empower the people we serve with needed skills and resources to work toward self-sufficiency
- To expand partnerships and strengthen community relations in order to benefit the people that we serve
We'll work with your schedule.
345 S. California StreetChandler, AZ 85225
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours, the 3rd Thursday of the selected month(s)
- Close toed shoes must be worn at all times.