Cruise Night 2020 Servers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Join us for Catholic Charities largest fundraiser and gala
Cruise Night is a fantasy cruise featuring local top chefs serving region-specific foods from worldwide ports. This year's theme is "Warm the Night Under the Northern Lights," featuring cuisine from Nordic countries.
Volunteers will clear tables, assist the chefs and staff at each port, and help guests navigate the event. Join us in raising funds to directly support the clients of Harbor House and St. Anthony Family Shelter.
Volunteers will be asked to wear all black.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age to volunteer during the event.
About Catholic Charities Volunteer Coordinator
437 N Topeka, Wichita, KS 67202, US
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Wichita alleviates poverty and builds stable and strong families throughout 25 counties in south central and southeast Kansas. We hold to the truth that poverty is not a given. In fact, we believe overcoming poverty is not just a task of charity, but an act of justice. That’s why we not only seek to "get our hands dirty" as Pope Francis directs us, by serving the hungry, homeless, victims of violence and those in family crises in our many programs and projects, but we advocate for our clients and work to fix and repair the systems that fail people in poverty - and ultimately fail us all. We aspire to be great in facing these challenges, and we invite people of all faiths to join us. We do this work because stable and strong families that can break through the barriers of poverty, and can improve upon the good and the dignity inherent to every family member, ultimately mean hopeful communities for our entire human family.
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry
- Housing Services
- Harbor House Domestic Violence Shelter
- Immigration services
- Adult Day Services for disabled adults and seniors
- Foster Grandparent program
- St. Anthony's Family Shelter - Homeless Services
400 W. Waterman St.Wichita, KS 67202
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteers are asked to work for the whole shift, 7:00pm-9:00pm. If you would like, you may remain after the event to help us finish tear down of the event.
- Volunteers will be asked to wear all-black. Volunteers will be fed dinner and have snacks throughout their shift.