3 people are interested
Looking for 3 people with excellent telephone skills and office skills; people persons who can work with numerous personalities and make guests feel at home. Staff size is 24.
About CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LVG CENTRAL PA
207 HOUSE AVE, SUITE 107, CAMP HILL, PA 17011, US
The mission of the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP) is to eliminate and preent barriers that people with disabilities experience by providing ongoing advocacy and offering innovative programs and services.
Live well with a disability is the rallying call for the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP). We are a consumer controlled, cross-disability, nonresidential 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency dedicated to assist people with disabilities achieve and maintain independent lifestyles.
In 1988, as part of a nationwide movement to establish centers for independent living, a grassroots coalition of persons with and without disabilities applied for funds to establish an independent living center in central Pennsylvania.
Current programs include:
- Nursing Home Transition Program (NHT)
- Living Well Fitness Center
- Community Services Program for People with Physical Disabilities (CSPPPD)/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Specialized Services
- Home Accessibility
- ADA Technical Assistance
- Home Care Services for Living Well
- Living Well With A Disability
- Independent Monitoring Project (IM4Q)
- Deaf-Blind Living Well Services (DBLWS)
We'll work with your schedule.
207 House Avenue, Suite 107Camp HillCamp Hill, PA 17011
January 23, 2020
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- 4 hours-three days a week