2 people are interested
Development/Admin Volunteer Position Description
The CEID Development department is looking for a volunteer who will assist with general tasks and special projects to bolster our fundraising efforts for the agency.
Days and hours are flexible, but ideal candidate would work 2-5 hours per week; schedule is negotiable. Minimum of one full semester commitment requested. Opportunities exist for longer duration with corresponding opportunities for growth. Position is unpaid.
- Helping with Salesforce database clean up and general file clearing
- Assisting with social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Providing support on special projects such the annual spring Walk-A-Thon and Golf Tournament in the fall (sending large mailings, in-kind solicitations, acknowledgment letters, etc.)
- Helping with research for donations, community connections, and grants
- General support with other miscellaneous Development tasks
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to work with indirect supervision in a busy environment
- Computer experience (must be comfortable with basic functions)
- Good people skills
- Organized & reliable
- Gain professional experience in administrative tasks and event planning
- Letters of recommendation can be provided upon request
About Center for Early Intervention on Deafness
1035 Grayson St, BERKELEY, CA 94710, US
CEID’s mission is to maximize the communication potential of young children (0-5 years old) who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have severe speech and language delays by providing exemplary early start educational services. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and educationally rich environment in order to empower our students and their families with the academic and social tools needed to reach their full potential.
Our organization provides a variety of programs to communities. We offer Deaf and Hard of Hearing classes, a community daycare preschool program, and also run a successful audiology, development and volunteer program.
1035 Grayson StBerkeley, CA 94710
January 22, 2020
- Market Research
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Reading / Writing
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- 2-5 Hours a week or one semester