Become a host family for AnB Education!
AnB Education is seeking volunteer host families for exchange students from countries around the world! Help us support our mission of providing purpose, vision, direction, and motivation to help exchange students achieve their goals by hosting a student from China, South Korea, Vietnam, or Europe!
Our students arrive in time for the school year to begin (typically mid-August or early September) and leave when the school year ends (late May or early June). Students come with their own spending money, insurance, and have been screened for English proficiency.
Host families are required to provide the following:
- A bedroom with a proper bed, desk, and dresser. The bedroom may be shared with a host sibling of the same sex as long as there is a separate bed and storage space for the student.
- 3 healthy meals a day
- Transportation to and from school if there is no school bus provided
About AnB Education
290 PENNBROOK PKWY, LANSDALE, PA 19446, US
AnB Education Stands for Above and Beyond Education. "Inspiring the Dream of Education across all Nations." Established in 2009, AnB Education is a non-profit international exchange organization committed to the support of cultural experience along with academic support. AnB Education is appreciated in the exchange student community and known for its family-like atmosphere. As a fully accredited organization, AnB Education is successful with working international students, and it is supported by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) . And approved by the CA Attorney General's Registry of International Student Exchange Visitor Placement Organizations.
AnB Education's number one priority is students’ safety
- A Worldwide leading international student organization.
- Professional college counseling
- Support students’ cultural experience as well as academic development
- Certified by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET)
Your HomePhoenix, AZ 85027
October 19, 2021
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training