Board of Directors member
HEARTSPRINGS IS LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR BOARD OF DIRECTORS (BOD). IDEALLY, WE WOULD LIKE THE INDIVIDUAL(S) TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FINANCE, LAW, MARKETING, MEDICAL FIELD (DOCTORS, NURSES, ETC.) OR WITH NONPROFITS. DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Terms run with the calendar year. Term limits are for 1, 2, or 3 years. Members will be required to regularly attend board meetings, discuss old and new business, approve financials, discuss items for consideration and/or review, mission moments, reports, etc.
- Board Member must attend monthly meetings of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
- Board Members must support and represent our mission and vision within the community, and act as a advocate and spokesperson for HeartSprings
- Board Member will volunteer approximately 10-15 hours (possibly less) per year outside scheduled Board meetings (i.e.: plan or facilitate events, assist with fundraising, attend community functions when possible.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the operational structure
- Coordinate BOD recruitment, as we're always looking for volunteers
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
2010 ELM ST N, FARGO, ND 58102, US
Providing integrated complementary therapies that enhance health, hope, healing, and vibrancy for those living with chronic or life-altering condtions.
F or every person in our region with a chronic or life altering condition to have access to an integrated health and healing program at a transitional and holistic facility that offers classes, day programming, and full transitional care.
We'll work with your schedule.
2010 Elm Street NFargo, ND 58102
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Legal (General)
- Financial Planning
- Must be at least 21
- up to 40 hours per year