3 people are interested
Unity Care is seeking a part-time volunteer HR Recruiter:
- Work on-site up to 12 hours per week.
- Sourcing appropriate job boards and websites to find active and passive candidates.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
- Manage multiple job postings simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Develop and continuously manage qualified candidate pipeline and provide status updates of available candidates to team.
- Correspond with candidates regarding general questions.
- Present managers with screened applicants.
- Set-up interviews locally and remotely.
- Positive can-do attitude!
About Unity Care
1400 Parkmoor Ave, Suite 115, San Jose, CA 95126, US
Providing quality youth and family programs for the purpose of creating healthier communities through lifelong partnerships.
Founded in 1992, Unity Care is a community based non-profit youth and family development agency. We have three primary objectives:
- to provide safe, secure and positive living environments for disadvantaged/at-risk youths;
- to educate at-risk youths and;
- to prepare these youths to pursue professions in which minorities are typically underrepresented.
We'll work with your schedule.
1400 Parkmoor Ave#115San Jose, CA 95126
- Must be at least 21
- The time commitment can range from 8-12 hours per week.
- Previous HR recruitment experience preferred.