11 people are interested
Workshop /Webinars Moderator
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Miami Dade
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Need volunteers to greet and register Clients attending 90 minute small business educational workshops. Workshops usually start at 6:00PM, Workshop Assistant needs to arrive 30 minutes ahead to check presentation material is ready, setup registration table.
Foe Webinars the Moderator needs to have knowledge of using Zoom, and if they don't have knowledge of Zoom, be tech savvy enough so they can learn. The moderator needs to introduce SCORE, followed by introducing themselves and the Presenter. Passes on the session to the Presenter. During the Zoom presentation they need to be on the lookout for questions and bring them up to the Presenter. The Presenter will also share with the Moderator how they want to conduct their webinars. Some presenters drop polls during their presentations and they will need to support the Presenter. They also help moderate the Q&A session at the end of the Webinar and close out the session.
12 More opportunities with SCORE Miami Dade
About SCORE Miami Dade
2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd., #600, Miami, FL 33134, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 15, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 1/2 hours, minimum of twice/month. Should be available to dedicate overall 8 - 12 hrs/month supporting the chapter
- Must be punctual. Interested Volunteers will be asked to first attend 3 Events and work alongside an experienced Event Coordinator. Once qualified Event Coordinator will work independently.