Spend time with lonely, isolated elders
Friendly Village is located close to town and provides opportunities to share with the elderly and disabled. A bus is available to pick up and drop you back at home during the day.
Put a smile on the face of many eldery adults, interact one to one, play cards, read mail, write letters, take on walks, help with arts and crafts.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Calls come in almost every day...
- The Elderly need help to stay in...
- Deliver Meals to the Homebound
- Oneida County 4 - H Youth...
- Pine Lake Thrift Store
- Tree Haven
- Respite Care Frienldy Visitor
- Tri County Coucil on Domestic...
- Friendly Village
- Headstart child care
- Office Helper
- Grace Lodge Assisted Living
- Sewing school Uniforms for...
- Past time Club