Confidentiality a Must
You may choose to work at home or in their office, they absolutely love their volunteers!!
Volunteers will perform general clerical duties in the office. Hot line workers will answer crisis hotline phones, refer to back-up advocates as appropiate. Shelter Host will great residents, accept donations, answer telephone and take messages.
Terms: Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Friendly and non judgemental
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Calls come in almost every day...
- The Elderly need help to stay in...
- Deliver Meals to the Homebound
- Oneida County 4 - H Youth...
- Pine Lake Thrift Store
- Tree Haven
- Respite Care Frienldy Visitor
- Tri County Coucil on Domestic...
- Friendly Village
- Headstart child care
- Office Helper
- Grace Lodge Assisted Living
- Sewing school Uniforms for...
- Past time Club