Commit to a comfortable time frame to visit resident
Grace Lodge is a new assisted living facility located in Rhinelander close to town. It is a beautiful setting in the woods and along the Wisconsin River.
Visit one or more residents on a one-to-one basis to establish a relationship,play games, converse and be a friend. Take residents out shopping, for coffee, to an event, to those who are unable to provide own transportation. Run a weekly bingo game, asssit leader with crafts.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Calls come in almost every day...
- The Elderly need help to stay in...
- Deliver Meals to the Homebound
- Oneida County 4 - H Youth...
- Pine Lake Thrift Store
- Tree Haven
- Respite Care Frienldy Visitor
- Tri County Coucil on Domestic...
- Friendly Village
- Headstart child care
- Office Helper
- Grace Lodge Assisted Living
- Sewing school Uniforms for...
- Past time Club