Online Fundraising Volunteer
Acts 1:8 Ministry
The Online Fundraising Volunteer, researches giving campaigns and raises funds through online platforms; to grow awareness and raise support to further Acts 1:8 Ministry's mission.
- Analyze current fundraising efforts
- Research new fundraising efforts and trends
- Meet and exceed fundraising goals
- Develop and execute online fundraising campaigns
- Communicate need for fundraising content/marketing materials to the appropriate staff
- Ability to read, comprehend, and analyze number goals and Income/Expense Reports
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of fundraising, marketing principles, practices, techniques, and trends
- Motivated self-starter
Education & Experience
A passion for our mission: training Christians to evangelize through kindness. College education in Nonprofit Management, Marketing, or a related field preferred. Minimum of two years’ experience in social media.
About Acts 1:8 Ministry
2145 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Training Christians to evangelize through kindness.
Founded in 2002, Acts 1:8 Ministry is a Christian non-profit organization that trains Christians to evangelize through kindness.
We offer a free Christian Kindness Program to churches, groups and individuals. Our program provides Christian Kindness instructions and ideas, along with follow-up support for every follower of Christ to become an effective evangelist through a simple method: kindness. We have currently worked with thousands of Christians in all 50 states in the United States and in 112+ countries.