Acts 1:8 Ministry
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Administrative Volunteer provides administrative office support to further Acts 1:8 Ministry’s mission.
- Assist with administrative office work, such as preparing mailings and stuffing envelopes, preparing newsletters, etc.
- Assists with researching online for specific contact information and updating the appropriate spreadsheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
Education & Experience
We are seeking volunteers that have a passion for our mission: training Christians to evangelize through kindness. Administrative office support experience, including computer experience, is preferred.
About Acts 1:8 Ministry
2145 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Training Christians to evangelize through kindness.
Founded in 2002, Acts 1:8 Ministry is a Christian non-profit organization that trains Christians to evangelize through kindness.
We offer a free Christian Kindness Program to churches, groups and individuals. Our program provides Christian Kindness instructions and ideas, along with follow-up support for every follower of Christ to become an effective evangelist through a simple method: kindness. We have currently worked with thousands of Christians in all 50 states in the United States and in 112+ countries.