Acts 1:8 Ministry
As the Marketing Volunteer, you will support our marketing plan in order to grow awareness and raise support to further Acts 1:8 Ministry’s mission.
- Create content for social media platforms to brand and promote the organization’s mission as needed.
- Assist with researching venues for presentations and promotional booths.
- Assist with researching social media trends.
- Assist with researching and implementing online fundraising campaigns and trends.
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings.
- Analyze data on marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and social media skills
Education & Experience
Education, experience, and knowledge in a variety of social media platforms preferred.
About Acts 1:8 Ministry
2145 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Training Christians to evangelize through kindness.
Founded in 2002, Acts 1:8 Ministry is a Christian non-profit organization that trains Christians to evangelize through kindness.
We offer a free Christian Kindness Program to churches, groups and individuals. Our program provides Christian Kindness instructions and ideas, along with follow-up support for every follower of Christ to become an effective evangelist through a simple method: kindness. We have currently worked with thousands of Christians in all 50 states in the United States and in 112+ countries.