Chicago 2020 Toast to Life Gala Volunteer Photographers or videographers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
The freedom to walk, to talk, to run and play. To laugh, to hug. To eat. To breathe. Each day these freedoms are taken away from individuals living with ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Together we can change that.
This year will mark the 14 th Annual Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Chicago Toast to Life gala, which will be celebrated on May 1st at the Chicago Cultural Center. We would like to invite you to be a part of this special event.
The MDA Chicago Toast to Life gala is an event dedicated to supporting ALS research and services, care and support for local families living with ALS. Join Chicago business leaders and community members by supporting our event as we work to raise funds for research aimed at finding urgently needed treatments and cures. For the past six decades, MDA has raised more than $363 million for ALS research and support services.
The Toast to Life gala features an exciting live and silent auction. We invite you to join us by donating your time and photography skills for the event. By supporting the Toast to Life gala through your photography talent donation you’ll be:
- Assisting local individuals affected by ALS and providing crucial funds for ALS research
- Aligning with an event that is a proven success. In 2018, the MDA Toast to Life gala attracted a crowd of close to nearly 300 guests who helped more than $150,000 and since its inception has raised more than $1.2 million for ALS research
- Recognized on display signage and in our electronic bidding system on guest’s phones.
- You may also contact me directly if you have any questions. Thank you for volunteering your talents; we look forward to your support.
About Muscular Dystrophy Association
550 E. Boughton Rd., Suite 230, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, US
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is a voluntary national health agency--a dedicated partnership between scientists and concerned citizens aimed as conquering neuromuscular diseases that affect more that a million Americans.
The local MDA office is avalible to serve anyone with one of the over 43 neuromuscular diseases in the Association's program. MDA today is one of the world's leading voluntary health agencies fostering research and medical care. Programs supported by your local MDA office include, clinics, summer camp, support groups, and research. The Association receives no government or United Way funding.
Chicago Cultural Center78 E Washington StChicago, IL 60602
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
- People 55+