Young Professionals: Put Your Skills To Work For Oakland Lacrosse To Empower Under-Resourced Youth
YCore is a social impact fellowship for young professionals. Impact your community, gain hands-on nonprofit experience, expand your network and build your impact toolbox-all outside of work. We are looking for motivated young professionals to join our upcoming program based in the Peninsula running from February - May 2020.
Join a team of young professionals this winter to help Oakland Lacrosse fundraise more effectively by redesigning their website to highlights the incredible impact of their programs.
How it works:
- Nonprofit experience: build capacity for a local nonprofit in teams of five
- Workshops: gain exposure to the social sector while learning skills like design thinking and fundraising
- Community: join a community of like-minded changemakers and friends
Learn more and apply here : https://ycore.org/fellows
~ Applications are due January 20th at 11:59PM ~
About YCORE NETWORK
304 17th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121, US
YCore mobilizes an untapped generation of young professionals and equips them with the tools to impact their communities for the rest of their lives.
We know young professionals want to make an impact-now. In our four-month, after-work program, young professionals gain the tools to become champions for their local community. They complete a project with a local nonprofit; build skills like design thinking and fundraising; learn from industry leaders and join a robust community of changemakers.
1970 Broadway #920Oakland, CA 94612
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- 5-ish hours per week from February - May - Bi-weekly workshops in the Peninsula area - Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team
- -Post-college (or equivalent work experience ) young professional - Good organizational & prioritization skills - Passionate about social impact and nonprofits