Data Mining/Entry - Court Monitor Program - Las Vegas, NV
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Help Mothers Against Drunk Driving achieve its Court Monitoring goals by conducting research and developing relationships within the court system in Washoe County, NV.
You will be able to learn and observe the court system while making a significant contribution to your community. Volunteers have the ability to provide a valuable service to save lives and spread MADD's mission.
As a Data Mining/Entry Volunteer, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Attend online court monitor training
- Become familiar with court room procedures
- Collect information on DWI misdemeanor cases and submit paperwork to the MADD staff
- Assist in creating reports regarding the justice system in your area
About Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
National Office, 511 E. John Carpenter Frwy, Suite 700, Irving, TX 75062, US
The mission of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is to end drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes, and prevent underage drinking.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving is a National 501(c)3 not-for-profit with representation in all 50 states, Canada, Guam and Puerto Rico.
PLEASE NOTE: These positions will NOT fulfill any court ordered community service. Please contact your local MADD office for information on fulfilling your court ordered services. Thank you.
633 S 4th StLas VegasLas Vegas, NV 89101
- Data Entry
- Public Advocacy
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week, more if desired. Flexible scheduling.
- - Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail. - Background check required; no criminal arrests or convictions. - Must not have a case pending or be convicted of a drunk driving offense.