Tree House Host/Hostess
10 people are interested
Tree House provides housing for families who have a child receiving care at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and live far away. It offers families private rooms, laundry facilities, a communal kitchen and living room, and much more! We are seeking volunteers who would like to help make Tree House a warm and inviting place to stay.
Position: Tree House Host/Hostess
- Help orient families to Tree House amenities and how to use equipment
- Facilitate activities such as board games, puzzles, coloring activities, etc.
- Assist with kitchen clean up
- Fold linens
- Organize supplies
- Option to host a regular craft or bake cookies
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Enjoy visiting with people
- Self-starter and comfortable in group settings
Days and Times:
- 3 hour shifts available Monday - Friday
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
402 S I StreetTacoma, WA 98405
- Child Welfare
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- MultiCare volunteers are required to commit to a total of at least 100 hours of service and a regular weekly schedule of 1-day per week.