West Penn Hospital - Certified Pet Therapy
2 people are interested
Seeking pet therapy teams that have Pet Therapy Certification.
Pet Therapy teams require:
- Therapy Certification
- Immunizations (Rabies, Parvo, Lepto, Distemper)
- Dog License
- Must be at least 1 year of age or older
- Have annual examination by vet
Looking for pleasant and friendly pet therapy teams to greet patients, staff and visitors in West Penn Hospital.
If you are interested in making a difference, contact us for more information.
FREE Orientation, TB Test, Flu Shot, Meal Pass and Parking in garage provided!
About West Penn Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, US
To create a remarkable health experience, freeing people to be their best.
Working as an integrated system within Highmark Health, employees at all of AHN’s care sites, including hospitals, Health + Wellness Pavilions, primary and specialty care offices and more, are committed to improving health and promoting wellness in our communities, one person at a time. West Penn Hospital is in the Allegheny Health Network
We'll work with your schedule.
4800 Friendship AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15224
- Animal Therapy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are willing to work with you. Minimum commitment is 2 shifts/month. No more than 2 hours/shift. Morning, afternoon and evening shifts available 7 days a week.
- Pet Therapy Handler will be asked to complete HireRight background check form, Patch Act 34, Child Abuse Act 33 and FBI Fingerprint Act 73. 2-step TB Test and Flu shot.