Food & Drink Commitee Members: 2020 Snohomish Ride to Defeat ALS
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Food and Drink Committee ChecklistTask
Work with Logistics Chair to determine the number of tables, etc. needed for food.
Secure bottled water (1-2 bottles per walk participant)
Secure ice for water and drink coolers
· Breakfast Bars
· Chicken biscuits for volunteers
· Hot dogs, hamburgers for cookout
· Ice Cream
Secure cooker to make post-Walk food.
Secure donated drinks (Juice, coffee, soda)
Secure napkins, plates, cups, garbage bags, etcWalk Day Duties Set up
Coordinate and supervise delivery and set up of donated food, drinks and ice
Responsible for cleanup of food and drink related trash
Find area charity (soup kitchen, meals on wheels, etc.) that will take donation if food is left over.
* Donations are always preferred. However, if items need to be purchased please work with the ALSA Chapter Walk Staff to determine the budget for a particular item.
19226 66th Ave S, Ste. L-105, Kent, WA 98032, US
To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
The ALS Association Evergreen Chapter offers comprehensive support for persons diagnosed with ALS, their families and caregivers cope with the day to day challenges of living with ALS by providing information, resources, and referrals to many sources.
Our Chapter's goal is to offer hope and support in all areas we serve - Washington, Idaho, Montana & Alaska.
Snohomish Senior Center506 4th StSnohomish, WA 98290
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Monthly meetings & Day of Event help