Do you believe in the power of music to change lives and promote peace? Come join a dynamic nonprofit organization, Inspired Sound Initiative, whose mission is to bring inspiring and transformative music and dance to underserved communities and schools.
Ideally, the candidate will fulfill 1-2 of the following:
1. Provide contacts to donors who could donate items for charity auction (see Charitybuzz.com for examples of items)
2. Provide contacts to donors who could donate cash to pay for sending teaching artists to the under-served at-risk communities.
3. Grant writing and research
4. Provide contacts with schools and community centers, homeless shelters, housing projects, and the like who serve the communities that "have not" and would be interested in hosting an educational event via online or in person.
5. Review and archive docs, videos, and photos in a google drive archive.
6. Email letters to corporations and schools to outreach and get more support for our org
12400 VENTURA BLVD SUITE 1025, STUDIO CITY, CA 91604, US
To teach our children and elders mindfulness, harmony, and peace. To use music, dance and story telling to deliver these teachings to schools, houses of worship, and venues in under-served communities in America and around the world. To build bridges and promote dialogue, understanding and forgiveness among opposing communities, ethnic groups and spiritual traditions.
We provide underserved communities with free-of-charge music, dance and story telling workshops that promote mindfulness, peace, harmony and unity, and eventually counter radicalism and violence.
We raise funds from public and private donors and use these funding solely for the purposes of providing our workshops to schools and communities around the USA and the world, which have a potential for hate, crimes, violence, racism and radicalism.
We are planning to provide a training program for emerging artists to learn how to carry such work in many other locations around the world.
Arts & Culture
Children & Youth
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.