1 person is interested
Help foster our vibrant small business community!
There are a number of ways that volunteers can support. For this specific position, we are seeking a volunteer with marketing and graphic designing experience to assist our Marketing team in the preparation of promotional materials for our business related educational services such as workshops, one-on-one mentoring sessions, business networking events, etc. We have opportunities for all experience levels and we will provide the necessary guidance to set our volunteers up for success.
Key responsibilities are the followings:
Designing promotional flyers of our workshops.
Designing social media promotional posts.
Designing programs/pamphlets for events as needed
Collaborate with marketing team and find creative ways to promote SCORE and its core activities.
Basic working knowledge of graphic designing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
A strong visual sense
Good team working skills
Knowledge of different print sizes
Good marketing sense
Blogging/ Copy writing skill is a BIG Plus!
About SCORE Willamette
1401 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97401, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
We'll work with your schedule.
1401 Willamette StreetEugene, OR 97401
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mostly remote work. Will need to have a laptop with graphic designing tools. Please send resume with related experience and level of proficiency in using the design tools, along with your portfolio (if you have one).