Newhouse Wildlife Rescue: Administrative Assistant Volunteer
6 people are interested
Newhouse Wildlife Rescue is seeking an Administrative Assistant volunteer to join our team and help out with a wide variety of tasks from clerical work to mailings. The Newhouse Wildlife Rescue relies on volunteers to help out with office and administrative work in order to keep the facility operating. The ideal candidate will be deeply involved with the organization and have flexible availability.
- Data entry and clerical work
- Mailings of merchandise to donors
- Sending thank-you notes to donors
- Filtering email and phone requests
- Transporting donations to the facility
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail
- Other duties as assigned by NWR staff
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Capable of working with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Self-directed and a quick learner
- Must have access to a computer and printer and able to work off-site
About Newhouse Wildlife Rescue
P.O. Box 596, Chelmsford, MA 01824, US
Our facility provides rehabilitation services to injured, orphaned or otherwise compromised wildlife at no charge. These animals are given more than just a place to rest and recover. They have daily visits from a veterinarian, custom built cages to suite their individual needs, high quality meals and special training to give them the skills they will need in their transition back into the wild.
Our organization was established in November of 2018 and takes pride in being a voice for those who cannot speak for themselves. We are dedicated to helping the public in their interaction with wildlife and offer education when needed. The animals we release are treated for any parasites and vaccinated, not only for their well being but for the well being of any humans they may encounter along their travels.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 596Chelmsford, MA 01824
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours: Must be available at least three days a week. Hours are flexible and on an as-needed basis.
- Newhouse Wildlife Rescue is a small nonprofit looking for dedicated and passionate volunteers. A substantial time commitment is required for NWR volunteers and should be considered before applying.