Fundraising & Development Assistant
1 person is interested
Interested in working in a fun and fast-paced atmosphere? We are looking for a Fundraising & Development Assistant to join our team and help out with a wide variety of daily tasks from data entry, to event planning. The Fundraising & Development Assistants will be working directly under the Development Department to assist in the day-to-day activities of a multi-million dollar organization.
- Assist with data entry in DonorPerfect and OneCause
- Assist with clerical duties such as paperwork collection, board minutes, filing, etc.
- Phone and email support of event participants
- Inventory event materials
- Execute direct mailing projects
- Photograph events in and outside of the Club
- Assist with stewardship
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the Development Team
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred skills in database management, and online fundraising platforms.
- Self-directed and a quick learner
Hours: Monday-Friday between 8:00 pm- 3:00 pm- Must be available at least one day a week
About BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF GREATER LOWELL
657 MIDDLESEX STREET, LOWELL, MA 01851, US
To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
With more than 100 years of history, the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell has been serving generations of the community’s youth as a safe place to learn and grow. We currently have over 300 club members, and we strive to help them develop into valued, impactful citizens within their community.
Currently, 21.5% of the Lowell population is in poverty, making Lowell the 16th most impoverished city in Massachusetts. In the 2015-2016 academic year, almost 20% of Lowell High School students did not graduate within 4 years.
The purpose of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell is to provide the youth of Lowell with a safe space to challenge themselves academically, engage with their peers, adopt healthy habits, and become valued members of society.
657 Middlesex StreetLowell, MA 01851
- Office Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Data Entry
- Business Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Hours: Monday-Friday must fall some time between 8:00 pm- 3:00 pm- Must be available at least one day a week