Volunteer Needed for Registration of a Black Tie Gala and Silence auction
1 person is interested
Orphans WorldWide will be hosting a Black Tie Fundraising Event on March 14th, 2020 in Eden Rock hotel, Miami Beach
we are looking for 6 volunteers to register the guests and collect their email addresses, the same volunteers will be attending the silence auction tables.
The event starts at 6 pm, but I need the volunteers to start setting us at 3 pm for 8 hours.
- The volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Experience in volunteering and registering guests
- Friendly, polite and courteous
- Bilingual ( Spanish and English ) prefered English is a must
please connect with me directly at 305-788-5078, Please submit your resume or a brief explanation of why you would be interested to spend a day of your self and volunteer for the organization to Admin@orphansglobal.org
About Orphans Global
5825 Collins ave Suite 9B, Miami beach, FL 33140, US
Our mission is to serve orphaned children and those children from poor, needy families around the world without any restrictions. We are a leading voice for children who have lost one or both of their parent or the abundant children of the parents involved with drugs which cannot provide for their children. Orphans World Wide Foundation strives to ensure that every child around the world grows up feeling loved and secure no matter what their circumstance is Children with disabilities should enjoy their lives equally; they must be able to play their active Lives among their peers. We aim to make a change that will improve the lives of abundant orphans who are not capable of supporting themselves.
Orphans World Wide Organization is a non-for-profit 501 c (3) charity organization with Tax ID# 45-5273797, is thrilled to announce its 35 years anniversary of serving humanity and orphaned children around the globe. The organization provided care and support for over 150,000 orphans, providing food, clothing, bedding, school supplies, nutritional supplies, clean water. In order to continue with our mission and provide care around the world and at home, we rely on the compassionate care of individuals like you to help us change the world one life of a child at a time.
- The organization is seeking to fill a position of secretary along with few positions of volunteering to conduct fundraising.
- All Volunteers who would like to join the organization to conduct fundraising will have the opportunity to travel abroad/ internationally with our organization to visit the children.
- We need fundraisers to conduct fundraising for the upcoming Black Tie Event in Miami beach / Eden Rock hotel March of 2020. Premium VIP tickets to the event along with international travel opportunities to visit orphanages will be among some of the benefits, the fundraisers will earn.
- We are also looking for a volunteer to provide some activities in social media for the organization.
please email me with your information and questions,
Eden Rock Hotel4525 Collins AveMiami Beach, FL 33140
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 pm to 11 pm, Saturday, March 14th.
- Dress elegant for a black-tie event