Helpful Ranch Hands
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
We are in need of people to help with daily tasks and chores on the ranch and in our program. We need people who can help lead and catch horses and help with lessons. There are housekeeping chores that also need done.
- morning / 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HEALING PASTURES INC
11685 LORENSON RD, AUBURN, CA 95602, US
Healing Pasture's mission is to provide quine, animal, and agricultural related wellness services to people with special/individual needs to promote health, happiness, and the three "C's- Courage, Confidence, and Caring.
Here at Healing Pastures we have a Cancer Survivors Support Group, an Organic Garden that benefits the Auburn Interfaith Food Closet, programs for special/individual needs, foster children, and our horseback riding programs range from therapeutic to individual and groups, providing positive changes in their lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
11685 LORENSON RDAUBURN, CA 95602
- Animal Care / Handling
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We are open from 9am-5pm on Tuesday through Saturday. Volunteers would be asked to commit to a consistent to aid in schedule management.