Volunteer Support Staff Needed for LGBTQ Summer Camp!
2 people are interested
Camp Brave Trails is a leadership focused summer camp for LGBTQ teens! We are looking for awesome volunteers who are passionate about the LGBTQ community and feel they are a role model for youth. Volunteer for one, two, or more weeks this summer.
We are looking for: administrative support, operations support, programs support, medical staff, and cabin counselors!
To Apply & Learn more, visit http://www.bravetrails.org/volunteer/
1) Must be passionate about and knowledgeable of LGBTQ people, culture, terms, and issues.
2) Must be 21 years old or older.
3) Complete the Volunteer Application & Interview.
4) Must pass a government issued fingerprint clearance test and criminal background check.
5) MUST be able to attend the mandatory pre-camp training and the full camp session.
6) Understand this is a volunteer commitment. You will not be compensated for your travel to and from camp or time. Room and board will be covered by Camp Brave Trails.
About Brave Trails
1251 HI POINT ST, LOS ANGELES, CA 90035, US
The Brave Trails Mission is to provide lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth and their allies, ages 12-20, innovative, impactful summer camp programs that foster meaningful relationships and develop 21 st century skills to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Brave Trails uses summer camp to prepare ambitious youth for long-term success. Our programming focuses do developing campers in four key areas: Leadership, Community Building, Self Realization, and Service . With these skills, youth will be primed to thrive in their schools, workplace, and personal life. In addition, youth will have the knowledge and confidence to implement innovative social change in their communities. Brave Trails uses workshops, activities, service projects, and positive role models to create a safe space where youth can thrive.
Camp Brave TrailsLos Angeles, CA 90034
- Youth Services
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or 2 Week Commitment and 3 Days of Training
- Must be passionate about and knowledgeable of LGBTQ people, culture, terms, and issues. Must be 21 years old or older. Complete the Volunteer Application & Interview. Must pass a government fingerprint test & criminal background check.