For Her Advocate
4 people are interested
- Minimum biweekly in person meetings with each client for 1+ hours
- 1 weekly follow up call with each client
- Complete forms associated with tasks *See below
- Monthly Team Meeting
- Represent For Her at events (2x per year)
- Female 30+ preferred
- Volunteer Orientation
- Outreach 3x in the first 6 months of serving
- Hands on Training
- 90 Day Probationary Period
- Attend white boarding sessions with Client, Care Coordinator and Director
- Submit biweekly updates to Director
- Communicate with Care Coordinator as Client resources are needed
- Connect Client to Community
- Be a cheerleader for your Client on her journey
About For Her
P.O. Box 700554, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78270, US
Fostering dignity & growing equity for women at risk in San Antonio, Texas, especially those who have been sexually exploited.
- Outreach -
We bring gifts to survivors & women at risk, introducing them to direct services and support.
- Advocacy -
We develop her confidence with trauma informed therapy, life skills classes & continuing education.
- Community -
We expand her network & circle of support through community gatherings & creating connections.
- Awareness -
We shed light on sexual trauma, gender equity & how the community can be For Her through hosting informative events.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various San Antonio LocationsSan Antonio, TX 78258
- Relationship Building
- Bi weekly meetings for 1+ hours