DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Earth Day 2020 falls on April 22nd. We intend to plant new grasses and shrubs on Saturday which coincides with our Green Thumbs day. We expect to hold this event at Dunphy Park in Sausalito. Our goal is to sign up volunteers who can act as project coordinators to help in the planning stages leading up to the event. If you are interested, please go to our website and click on the volunteer page at www.sausalitobeautiful.org or check us out on Social Media.
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 - morning / 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 - 12:30 PM to 04:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SAUSALITO BEAUTIFUL INC
PO BOX 222, SAUSALITO, CA 94966, US
Our Mission is to create, enhance, and protect Sausalito’s public green spaces. We envision a community that: · Enjoys beautiful, well-maintained parks, public spaces, streetscapes, trees, and pedestrian ways. · Respects and preserves its unique setting on verdant hills that meet the sparkling bay. · Provides an attractive home for residents and businesses, and a welcoming destination for visitors from around the world.
Sausalito Beautiful is an independent, community-based volunteer organization whose goals include:
· Working in close partnership with the City of Sausalito while advocating for planning and budgeting that ensure creation, restoration, and maintenance of our green spaces;
· Acting as a catalyst for change through a range of innovative approaches, including creative collaboration, fundraising for special projects, and hands-on neighborhood improvements;
· Encouraging and supporting residents, businesses, and organizations in implementing beautification projects; and
· Engaging the broader community in creating a culture of shared responsibility for the quality of our landscapes.
Dunphy ParkSausalito, CA 94965
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Education
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 6 to 7 hours per month