Talented and Passionate about MARKETING??
4 people are interested
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Skilled in Search Engine optimization (SEO)
- Utilize marketing to draw in donors and spread awareness of our services
- Create written and graphic content for organizations website and social media accounts.
- Designs and creates documents for print and digital distribution, including - but not limited to - ads, brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters and email blasts.
- Collaboration with the President regarding Rahab’s Hope image and marketing goals.
Time Commitment: Approximately 1-2/hours per week. Hours may increase depending on the project. We are looking for someone that is willing and able to volunteer with us for at least 6 months to 1 year.
Interview and orientation required
All creative talents welcomed. If you have a knack for marketing please join us.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications or equivalent (Preferred).
About Rahab's Hope
34 E Germantown Pike # 260, Norristown, PA 19401, US
Rahab’s Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides individuals with temporary housing and employment services to pave the way from homelessness to self-sufficient living. We currently service the community by providing rental assistance and education based sessions.
Our rental assistance program has supported individuals and families exit homelessness by providing financial assistance towards their security deposit and/or first month’s rent. Financial support has also been an aide to households that have fallen behind on their rent and face the threat of eviction and homelessness. Our volunteer Case Manager and Director work one-on-one with each applicant to ensure their ability to maintain housing. Once an applicant is approved for rental assistance, the Case Manager or Director will create a Housing Stability Plan and budget with the head of household. The Housing Stability Plan is used to identify housing, financial, health related and personal goals and outlines action steps to obtain such goals. Applicants are then required to complete at least one outlined action step prior to the release of financial support to their landlord. In regards to budgeting, we assist applicants with identifying practical ways of reducing their expenses and implement savings.
We'll work with your schedule.
34 E Germantown Pike #260East Norriton, PA 19401
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Approximately 1-2/hours per week. Hours may increase depending on the project. We are looking for someone that is willing and able to volunteer with us for at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Transportation is preferred in order to meet face to face occasionally with Director within Montgomery County, PA.