Recruitment Committee Chair
The Team Recruitment Chair serves as the primary lead for recruiting new Walk teams and executing the Corporate Team Kickoff Event. This position will assemble a Subcommittee that can recruit new teams from all sectors of the community with a focus on corporate teams. They will also provide fundraising guidance to new Team Captains.
- Meet with the Event Chair, Co-Chair and Staff Partner to develop a plan of action to ensure that team recruitment and Corporate Team Kickoff goals can and will be met.
- Recruit and train the Team Recruitment Subcommittee meetings/check-ins to monitor progress and ensrue everyone is on target to meet their goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to recruit new teams in the community with a focus on corporate teams but also engaging families and friends, organizations, facilities, school, support groups, hospitals and churches.
- Facilitate the recruitment of new teams by planning and executing the Corporate Team Kickoff two months prior to Walk.
- Manage the Corporate Team Kickoff table hosts and invitation list.
Promote and advertise fundraising incentive levels including the Walk to End Alzheimer's T-shirt, Champions Club, and Grand Champion Club.
- Facilitate a Team Captain Engagement Plan to develop relationships with new Team Captains.
- Ensure all Team Captains and Team Recruitment Subcommittee members are appropriately recognized.
About Alzheimer's Association Tennessee Chapter
478 Craighead Street, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37204, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association Tennessee Chapter has offices in these cities; Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Kingsport and Memphis. We have a team of volunteers across the state leading the way in program delivery, fundraising and advocacy.
7625 Hamilton Park DriveSuite 6Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building