Allegheny Health Network Neighborhood Hospital - Hempfield - NEW
2 people are interested
Seeking volunteers who want to make a difference to patients going to the Allegheny Health Network Neighborhood Hospital Hempfield.
Duties include tasks such as:
- Greeting patients and families that enter the building
- Walking with patients or pushing them in a wheelchair
- Engage in appropriate conversations with patients/families
- Offer patients refreshments; warm blankets; comfort items when appropriate
- Restock gloves, masks, gowns as directed by staff
About Allegheny Health Network - Outpatient Facilities
Fifth Avenue Place, 120 Fifth Avenue, Floor 13, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, US
To create a remarkable health experience, freeing people to be their best.
Every person contributes to our success. We strive for an inclusive culture, regarding people as professionals, and respecting individual differences while focusing on the collective whole.Stewardship
Working to improve the health of the communities we serve and wisely managing the assets which have been entrusted to our care.Trust
Earning trust by delivering on our commitments and leading by example.Integrity
Committing to the highest standards encompassing every aspect of our behavior including high moral character, respect, honesty, and personal responsibility.Customer-focused Collaboration
Because no one person has all the answers, we actively seek to collaborate with each other to achieve the right outcomes for our customers.Courage
Empowering each other to act in a principled manner and to take appropriate risks to do what is right to fulfill our mission.Innovation
Committing to continuous learning and exploring new, better, and creative ways to achieve our vision.Excellence
Being accountable for consistently exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
We'll work with your schedule.
6321 Route 30Greensburg, PA 15601
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One day a week for 4 hours. Weekday ONLY availability Monday-Friday. We work around your schedule.